Learn More about our IB Diploma Program
The Diploma Program is a challenging, comprehensive two-year curriculum for students in Grade 11 and 12. It develops students who have excellent breadth and depth of knowledge and who flourish intellectually, emotionally and ethically; and leads to a qualification that is widely recognized by the world’s leading universities.
A limited number of spots are available for intake at Grade 11 each year.
Information Session Event
Join us for an IB Diploma Program Information Session hosted by our amazing Senior School Assistant Principal and DP Coordinator, Christine Miklitz.
Discover how an SJS education unleashes a passion for personal growth unique to each individual while embracing healthy living and a global perspective.
Date and Time: Wednesday, November 15 at 6:30 pm
Location: 6:30 pm
Core Subject Groups
- Studies in Language and Literature – English Language and Literature
- Language Acquisition – French, Mandarin and Spanish
- Individuals and Societies – Business & Management, Geography and History
- Sciences – Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Mathematics – Math Higher, Math Standard and Math Studies
- The Arts – Visual Art, Theatre and Film
- Theory of Knowledge – a course exploring the nature, acquisition and uses of knowledge in and across disciplines
- Extended Essay – a research project of the student’s own choosing
- Creativity, Activity and Service – activities and projects that expand students experiences in creative endeavours, physical activity in individual and team sports and in the service to others both locally and overseas
At SJS, we believe money should never stand in the way of a great education. Our financial assistance program is available for qualified candidates who wish to explore an SJS education. Go here for more information.